Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Convert Your Files To Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides











About:

My services include the following:


I will convert any file to Google docs for $5 within just one day!



DOCX, XLSX, PDF, JPG, other documents, etc --> into --> Google forms, sheets, docs, slides.



1 gig = 5 pages (A4, Letter).



Editing and changing on-line documents (any type, with exact layout/fonts match).

Remove or add images, headers, footer, backgrounds, objects, etc.


Please contact me if you have critical information, like: formatting, bad quality of the source or need convert document with the same layout, formatting, font etc.



If you are not sure in my capabilites please let me do a sample for you.



Sincerely,

Alexander

Reviews


:

Amazing, fast communication. Great job that delivered exactly what was required. Will definitely use again.

:

I am a repeat customer for a reason. This seller ALWAYS delivers EXCELLENT products in a TIMELY manner!

:

Fantastic job

:

Easy and convenient!!! I highly recommend

:

Great seller and highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment