Friday, February 5, 2021

Be Your Website Reviewer











About:

My website review includes checking:

1. response time when opening pages

2. redirections (if a link opens to the correct page) 

3. functionalities working (e.g. a calendar option is indeed opening) 

4. recommendations with the UI 

5. recommendations as to design and other nice features to have



What you will receive

An excel sheet or a word file that has the above categories listed with the review. 



Limit

I can only review up to 10 pages opened and redirections. If I am able to finish reviewing the pages earlier than my allotted time of an hour, I can extend myself to check the other pages. If it takes me more than an hour to test the 10 pages, the order price will still be the same. 



Experience: 

I am a usability/UAT tester, technical writer, Quality Assurance Officer, site reviewer, and product trainer to my clients. I also am active in social media with these personal platforms (FB. IG, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Youtube, etc). I also create videos, vlogs, blogs, book or movie reviews, host events, event directing, floor directing, and photography among many others. For other experiences, kindly check my profile. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment