Thursday, February 18, 2021

Offer Self Publishing Service











About:

I am Providing Complete eBook Publishing  Service to New Writers.



I will do the following jobs for you :



1)Write your ebook on any niche  

2)Format your book

3)Design cover for your ebook and paperback 





In this package you will get :



   -   a well written ebook  on any niche   

  • eBook Formatting.
  • Cover Design (JPG, PNG, Print-Ready).
  • Both Format  (eBook + paperback)
  • All Source Files.



# What I need from you :


  • book idea/niche on which the ebook has to be written
  • outline of your ebook




If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me, I am always happy to help you in your

self-publishing journey.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was patient with me , and took all of my directions and executed them ! Will be working with her on my next book :)

Seller's Response:

So great partnering together! So easy to work with and very accomodating-definitely recommend

Seller's Response:

Great experience working with this buyer.

:

Very detailed, organized, and easy to work with. I am so amazed to have this product. Thank you for all of your hard work!

:

thanks for your nice words.




No comments:

Post a Comment