Thursday, February 4, 2021

Configure, Setup, Install And Fixed Your Linux Hacked Server











About:

Hi.

This is Shoaib Manzoor. Basically I am a hosting provider, Am running this hosting business from last 7 years. I have a great experience in how to manage centos 6,7,8 (linux) server. I can quickly fix any type of hacked server problems.



Server Recovery



I have proper Team, My team can recover any type of hacked server quickly fast. If your server not working properly after hacked, We can be fixed for you. or if your server working very slow we can make them fast.



We will install our paid security tools on your server free of cost (imunify360, (cxs) etc )for first month like imunify360. If your got hacked, Incase First of all, we try to scan your complete server. with different security tools And after getting malware report we will remove malware from your server. After will we check your server security or other leakage points where hackers enter your server in easy words (Back doors). And we can be fixed for you as quickly as possible.



SQL Down Issues

If your SQL got down we can fixed.



Have a Different Problem?

No issue just contact me.



What We Need

We Need Your Server Root Access To Fixed All Type Issues.

Before Order Please Contact With me first thank you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment