Thursday, December 3, 2020

Make Google Data Studio Reports For Your Data











About:

Hi,

I can handle your work, I can make tags and goals in GTM  and Google Analytics. I can set up conversion tracking by various methods in GTM and Google analytics, I can manage and organize data by exporting the data from Analytics and importing into big queries. After that I can make visualizations in the Google data studio. I have made a lot of reports by taking data from Big query and other direct sources like Google analytics, Google ads, Facebook etc. I have worked on advanced machine learning projects and make charts/ graphs to represent data on different key points. I have experience of 6 years in Digital marketing and from the last 3 years I am building reports in Google data studio. I have made a dashboard for small to big projects.

I have been working with Google Analytics from last 6 and Google Tag Manager from 4 years. I have set up different types of tracking on GTM like event tracking, tracking cookies method with the help of Google Analytics, source tracking, form abundant tracking and a lot more.



I am expert and handled big projects, I have a good knowledge of big query and JavaScript, sql etc.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment