Saturday, February 20, 2021

Be Your Baby Model











About:

Professional Photographer based in the UK, with years of experience. I am available to photographs your baby related products with a published baby model. These photographs can be used for your website, brand, social media content and advertising. Please instruct me if you have a certain requirement of style you would like for me to re create. 



Available for 

  • Baby Clothes/Fashion
  • Baby Products & More


Information:



  • JPEG High Resolution Photographs
  • Studio Available with a Range of Backdrops
  • Location
  • Digital Photoshop enhancement 


The Baby Model's Date of Birth May 2019, Light Brown Hair, with Hazel Eyes. 



Reviews


:

AMAZING quality!!

:

Absolutely amazing! Thank you again for more beautiful photos!

:

Isabella is so talented! She is very professional very patient. She makes sure to understand what your needs are. She is always sure to contact you throughout the process. I am so happy with my photos and I will definitely be working with her again!! ☺️

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment