Sunday, February 28, 2021

Send Bulk SMS To Any Country











About:

This is my gig in which i am sending bulk sms to just USA. The price offered in this gig is just for usa not for other countries if you want me to send sms to other countries then you can ask me about the price because every country has different price.



Also the delivery rate of my sms is 100% if it is marketing text and if it is a spam text then i have different route for that and different price you can also ask about that from me. The length of the sms characters is 160 per sms if it exceeds then 160 then it counts as 2 texts.



Also if you guys want to test my service you can give me some numbers and i test for you so you cam to know about the delivery. If any question you have related to any issue then ask from me frankly i can give you the best solution ever.



I AM HERE TO DO GOOD BUSINESS.



Let me know if anyone need my help and i offer you my services if you use it once then you use it again and again because these are profitable.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment