Sunday, February 28, 2021

Advertise Your Banner On Health And Fitness Blog











About:

I will place your banner ad on my Fitnes and Health Website. The ad will appear on the website for 30 days. Banners must be provided, be 300x250 and they will include an embedded link. 



I do not accept any ads related to gambling, adult content, or other content which may possibly offend the organic users of my site. I claim the right to refuse any banner ad. 



Need more days ?



  • advertise your banner for 60 days ( buy 2 basic gigs )
  • advertise your banner for 90 days ( buy 3 basic gigs )




Thanks,

Reviews


:

Thank you very much..

:

Quick delivery! Great placement on website. I hope to be ordering again. Thank you!

:

great job

:

Great working with this seller. Quick responses. Answered all my questions. Looking forward to seeing results at the end of the campaign.

:

Great Seller, Fast Service




No comments:

Post a Comment