Thursday, February 4, 2021

Give My You My Opinion











About:

I will give you my honest opinion on anything you can throw at me. coming from my brain which is right hemisphere dominated.



Ability to See Big Picture

According to a scientist at Middle Tennessee State University, the right side of the brain looks at the "big picture." This is helpful with projects and problem-solving. An example of this advantage is the executive who must look at company decisions in terms of the big picture. In contrast, the left brain focuses on small pieces of subject matter.



Creativity

People with right-side brain dominance are thought to be more creative. They excel at pursuits that involve fantasy or creation, such as songwriting or drawing. As children, they may have loved art or music classes. In contrast, people with left-side brain dominance deal with reality and have a hard time using their imaginations.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment