Wednesday, February 17, 2021

World Class Qrcode Only For You











About:

I can create professional QR codes based on customers requirements. Only few requirements are there to generate QR codes. I can create all kinds of QR Codes and personalize them with logo-images and color-options. I am able to generate QR Codes for data types like urls, text, sms, email, phone, vcard, mecard, address, wifi and social platforms like facebook. Integrating logo-images in your QR Code makes it unique and distinguishes your code from others. The logo placement will not break your QR Code and keeps it scanable. I can also colorize your code fitting to your logo image. I can give you high resolution PNGs to get a high print quality for your code. There are also vector formats like SVG, PDF or EPS available. There are multiple QR-code export formats available 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment