Thursday, December 24, 2020

Provide Affiliate Marketing And Digital Advertising Coaching











About:

Hello, my name is Darren, nice to meet you! I currently run my own digital marketing agency, Bulbah.com, where I help local businesses, app developers, website owners and affiliate marketers get results on their digital advertising campaigns. 


In this gig, I will do a one on one call with you to teach you digital marketing (programmatic, social media, native, audio & display), provide consultation for your advertising goals and answer any questions you might have about digital media campaigns & affiliate marketing. I will also help you create a strategy for how to get started or improve what you are currently doing.


I've been working in digital marketing for 10+ years and have helped big advertisers (Levis, Bank of America, Fidelity etc) as well as small businesses & affiliate marketers achieve ROI from their paid online advertising campaigns. I've coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs just like you, so I'll be able to help you move forward in affiliate marketing or other online businesses you are working on. 



I'm looking forward to hearing from you, thank you!

Reviews


:

Darren is a nice guy. he answered all my questions and gave me good value and information that I didn't know.

:

He delivered and went above and beyond. Shared exactly what I needed. Very professional and gave bonus information.

:

Amazing experience!!!

:

The seller demonstrated deep knowledge for the long term growth of a company, and I’m glad I found him.

:

Perfect. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment