Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create A Fully Setup Professional Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I have many years of creating Discord server and own many myself, with one exceeding 3000 members. If you need a professional, secure and modern server, I'll be glad to assist you on any project. 



What you will get:

  • Unique & Modern Design.
  • Fully setup permissions that are secure.
  • Custom Roles.
  • Custom Text Channels.
  • Custom Voice Channels.
  • Staff only channels.
  • Logs channel.
  • All the bots you need with a description on how to use them (Moderation, fun and music bots).


I create any type of server, Discord server for streamers, gaming servers, advertising servers, community servers etc. 





Basic server:

- Modern design

- Up to 10 (voice) channels

- Essential bots (moderation + fun)

- Logs channel



Standard server:

- Modern design

- Up to 20 (voice) channels

- All needed bots (+ setup)

- Verification system

- Level system



Fully Setup Server:

- Modern design

- All needed bots (+ setup)

- Verification system

- Level system

- Reaction Roles setup

- Anything else



Please contact me before ordering!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was in time and it is easy to contact him. Fast responds

:

Great very fast delivery thanks so much!

:

Soo... delivery deadline was missed, Looks like a well built server, personally if this was my gig, I would add more detail even though the customer hasn't requested. it could be better to be honest, I think paying another 5$ for just reaction roles was a waste of money. Overall Build was good!

:

Hi, you requested a very large server with many channels. Most people would charge a lot more for the large gig requested but I kept it at $5 (+5 for the reaction roles). You hadn't requested any style you wanted for your server so I created a good default one for you which most people really like.

:

Fast work and as promised.




No comments:

Post a Comment