Saturday, December 26, 2020

Place Your Ad On My Website











About:

Want some high-profile advertising for a low-profile fee? Look no further! I'm selling ad space on my popular news/blog Web site (60,000+hits/month). I also have an entertainment site and other options as well. You provide the ad, and I'll provide the clicks to your site. The dimensions of your ad will run for the following time frame: -For each 125x125 ad, I will run the spot for 90 days. I can also help design your Web ad for an extra fee. Don't miss out!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks Annette for the great work and for a spot on your website!!! Real value for money!!!

:

Always Perfect!!! Extremely Professional and Reliable Seller!!!

:

Always super friendly and professional

:

Alawless is definitely flawless she got right to it and made the project happen with no hesitation. I’m very appreciative of her smart and hard work!

:

its important to choose the right size, I chose the smallest and you can barely see it especially on the mobile conversion but that's ny fault. seller did as he was supposed to so thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment