Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Advertise Your Banner On My Travel Site











About:

I will place your banner ad on my travel website. The ad would be displayed on homepage for 30 days. Banners must be provided, be 300 x 100, and they will include an embedded link.



I do not accept any ads related to adult content, or other content which may possibly offend the organic users of my site. If you are unsure, please contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very professional and good in communication, will recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you my friend! You are a great buyer!

Seller's Response:

Great offer, pleasant negotiation & understanding publisher. recommended!e

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Thank you my friend! Great buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment