Thursday, December 17, 2020

Make Your Exam Paper In Google Classroom Quiz With Excellent Images Exam Paper











About:

Are you a teacher and looking to create a quiz in Google Classroom but cannot find time for this? Do not worry; you are in the right place.



I will create a Google Classroom quiz of different Subjects with color full images



I will create the quiz as per your requirement which will include the following question types but is not limited to



  • Multiple Choice
  • Short Answer
  • Numerical Question
  • Essay 
  • Matching


Client satisfaction is my supreme priority and I never compromise on it whatsoever.



So, what are you waiting for! Let's get to work.



NOTE: Please contact me through the inbox to discuss the project first before placing the order. Thanks


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment