Saturday, December 5, 2020

Can Do Email Scraping And Web Scraping Or Collection











About:

Hi! I am Rashif, a Mechanical engineering graduate. I have very good computer skill and experience.I can do scraping or collecting of both email ids and data from any websites.I can deliver it within 24 hrs  and can guarantee 100% satisfaction. 



There are some sellers that offer basic package of 10$ . I offer my basic Gig Package for 5$ because i invest quality time and didn't rush through to create quick outcome.

                  

                              
Get Free Sample First



MY SERVICES:-





  • Email scraping
  • Email collection
  • Data scraping
  • Data collection
  • Internet research
  • Power point creation
  • Presentation
  • Copy/Paste tasks

  • PDF to MS Word




Note: Please contact me first before placing an order and am willing to do first gig for free (but need to review my work)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment