Monday, December 21, 2020

Create Google Shopping Manual Product Feed For Gmc











About:

Do you have an E-commerce website that has up to 100 products, and wants to start Goo'gle Shopping campaign to increase sales? You are at the right Gigs, in This Gigs I will create a highly optimized Manual product sheet in Goo'gle Merchant center with Goo'gle best practice. 



Eligibility for Goo'gle Shopping:

1. Your website should be SSL secure.

2. There should be a shopping cart option on your website.

3. There should be shipping and return policy written on your website.



What I will be doing:

1. Create manual product feed in Google Merchant Center. 

2. Link Google Merchant & AdWords.



If you have more than 150 products, please get in touch with me, I will create a Spreadsheet feed and upload it to Goo'gle Merchant.



About me: I have certified Goo'gle Partner specializing in Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Remarketing, Goo'gle Analytics, and Tag implementations. I have been working a Digital marketing consultant since 4+ years now. I have worked with 200+ clients in and outside fiverr across the globe and all my clients are happy (see my reviews).

Please Contact me Before Placing your order.



Kind Regards,

Maskorul

Google Partner

Reviews


:

Great Services!

:

Amazing experience! Very responsive and helpful! Thank you so much! I have already booked another job. Many thanks

:

very good very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

:

Very good, great communication goes above and beyond the required work

:

great!great!great!great!great!great!great!




No comments:

Post a Comment