Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Make A Collaborative Photoshoot With My Model Friends











About:

Thanks for take a look on my gig. I'm a proffesional model for many years and count with a talented and proffesional photographer partner & we can offer you the best session for your brand a products.



I also have a wide network of colleagues proffesional Venezuelan Models to make huge projects.



All the package are included 1 model working with me, for adding more model must add a extra.



I'll glad to wear your products with the best creativity & good vibes.

We offer retouched and HD Images on Indoor, but we can also offer outdoor, special places & studio sessions, and we can send a we additional images(gifts) unedited.



If you want a special clothes or accesories, you must talk with me first for confirm this possibility.



You can choose my partner of a portfolio.



We can use your Products, but you must afford the Shipping & returning charges (if you want yours products back only, i gladly accept and use your products and make social influence with it).



 I'll NOT available to make:



-Offensive or discriminating content.

-Political or electoral comments.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great order nice job

:

Well done

:

Amazing work once again by a great team. Will be back for more

:

Simply Amazing. I didnt think a photoshoot was possible but this team is just amazing. Im so happy with the work and the dedication they put into it. Will be back for more.

:

good service. friendly. recommended to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment