Friday, September 25, 2020

Send Real Views To Your Twitch











About:

➨NOTICE: Message me before making a purchase.



Hello there! This is the only premium twitch exposure service on fiverr. Unlike the other gigs on the website, this is legitimate viewers. Not viewbots. My twitch emotes websites (the websites sell custom made emotes) get around 200 clicks a day. You will most likely receive 10 to 100 real viewers which will see your stream on my website and may decide to actually click the link to go to your twitch page and watch from there. How does this happen? This is known as embedding. Embedding is how I bring in viewers. It is 100% legitimate and will essentially place your stream at the top of my webpage, so when users click on my website, they will also see your stream. Check the FAQ below for more details on how and where you will be promoted.



Please give me at least 12 hours as I may be sleeping, if I am not then I can possibly promote you instantly. Fortnite players are welcome. Check the FAQ below for more details on how and where you will be promoted.



Reviews


:

Always on point I’ll be back for more

:

The best to do it

:

Great work and great communication

:

Purchasing the highest package next pay day

:

Thanks a bunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment