Saturday, September 26, 2020

Gather 1K Targeted B2B Email Leads Using Linkedin Sales Navigator











About:

NOTE: Before Place an Order Please Contact Me.



Hello,



Do you need Lead Generation Expert? No problem let me handle that for you. I am 100% Professional, you will be satisfied. 



I am good at Sales leads, B2B Lead GenerationLead generation, LinkedinBusiness Leads, Data Entry, Linkedin List Building, Prospect List building,  Data Research, Excel, Copy Paste, Internet/web research, etc.



I will Provide you:



  • Full Name (First Name and Last Name)
  • Email Address
  • Tittle
  • Linkedin Profile Link
  • Industry
  • Company Name
  • Website Link
  • Company Founded
  • Company Size
  • Location  
And that you want.



I believe that quality and customer satisfaction is of most important so I strive to produce outputs with which I and my clients can be proud of. 



I am waiting for your message & order.



Regards,

Hadiul Bashar



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the final result; greatly appreciate the patience

:

Thank you so much.

:

great job. thank you very much

:

great job thanks!

:

Thank you amazing job always




No comments:

Post a Comment