Monday, September 28, 2020

Create And Manage Your Google Ads Adwords Ppc Campaigns











About:

This gig will help you to grow up your business by google ads setup, optimize and ongoing management.



About me:
I am full-time Digital Marketer with 5 years of experience in PPC and Google Ads ( Adwords ). 
I will setup and manage your Google Ads ( Adwords ), PPC Campaigns from scratch.



****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING*****



What You Will Get In My Service?

* Review your website or Landing page.
* Keywords Research, Optimization & Ongoing management.
* Negative Keywords Research.
* Locations Targeting.
* Outstanding Ad Copy.
* Ad Extensions.
* Budget Setup
* Bidding & Position Research.
* Conversion Tracking.



Why me?
* 5 Years of Experience.
* Trusted Seller
* Quick Response.
* Friendly Behavior.
* VIP Customer Support.
* 100% Money Back Guarantee.
* 100% Customer Satisfaction.



I can't guarantee for sales. I can only guarantee targeted traffic, clicks, and views. Purchasing power is only in the hands of the visitors and it can't be controlled. Sales will depend on your website/landing page, product/service quality, pricing, competition and also etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great seller for the price

Seller's Response:

good job! thank you!

Seller's Response:

Really outstanding experience for me! He was very professional. I would like to work with him again and again. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

he did a very nice job, cost is reduce and click increase, highly recommended, real job

:

Really outstanding experience for me! Friendly behaviour. I would like to work with him again and again. Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment