Monday, September 21, 2020

Clickfunnels Sales Funnels, Samcart, Thrivecart, Kajabi, Kartra Sales Funnel











About:

I help Businesses or Individuals to build Converting Sales Funnel for getting in new Potential Customer Leads and Nurture them from the point of Prospects till they become Active Buyers.

The types of sales funnel I design include the following but not limited to them:
  • Video Sales Letter Funnel
  • ebook funnel
  • Product Launch Funnel
  • Lead generation funnel
  • 2-Step Tripwire Funnel
  • Squeeze Page Funnel
  • Auto Webinar Funnel
  • Online course funnel
  • Membership Funnel
  • Live Demo Funnel
  • Invisible Funnel
  • Survey Funnel
  • Tripwire Funnel
  • Affiliate Funnel
  • MLM Funnel
Sales Funnel stages

  • Squeeze page
  • Bridge/ Thank you page
  • Infomercial or Sales page
  • Checkout or Order page
  • Upsell offers
  • Downsell offers
  • Follow up emails

Sales funnel Features:

  • All device Responsiveness
  • Payment integration
  • Lead capture form
  • CRM Integrations
  • Google& Facebook tracking pixels
  • SEO Friendly
Platforms I work on:
  • Clickfunnels
  • Convertkit
  • Aweber
  • Mailchimp
  • Leadpages
  • Instapages
  • Keap/ Infusionsoft
  • Wordpress CartFlows
  • Kajabi
  • Kartra
  • Simvoly
  • Getresponse
  • Kyvio
  • Samcart

  • ThriveCart
  • BuilderAll and any other drag and drop platform
In case you're looking to have a very successful funnel, then don’t even leave this page without letting us start a discussion about your funnels today.

Reviews


:

Implementation was exactly what I asked for. She was clear on turnaround and understood all of the changes I needed without the need of major explanation. Calm, easy to work with - will definitely be sending more work her way!

:

He was very helpful in the process of building the funnel and helping me understand the process so I can use the platform on my own in the future. Was responsive and even sent me tutorial videos to show me a few things I needed to know.

:

Communicated very well. Delivered on time.

:

Fast service

:

Excellent seller, Very professional ! Did a very great job on my samcart page




No comments:

Post a Comment