Friday, September 11, 2020

Give You Imdb On Screen Credits In My Film Series Feature Productions











About:

Welcome my film geeks and production colleagues!



This is my documentary producer Crowdfunding Gig.



I am an independent filmmaker and I am currently producing documentaries.



1. Select one of the three packages (Thanks, Special Thanks, Producer)

2. Select the amount (level) of your participation

3. Include your details into the order

4. Hit me up with a private message if you want a custom offer or if you have questions


.. Everything is possible!



Do you want to see your name in the final end credits of my documentaries as Special Thanks or Associate Producer? This is the right GIG for you! And plus, this will definitly upgrade and push and increase your ranking of STARmeter and other plaform rating systems. Traffic will get grown and you can optimize your online reputation and presence with upcoming, interesting content.



Finally: I also offer other interesting socialmedia, marketing, media and writing gigs. Just watch out! at my GIG page.



Regards



Reviews


:

Everything as described

:

All as advertised

:

Amazing seller!!! Excellent communication and very quick delivery. Highly recommend!!!

:

Amazing seller!!! Excellent communication and very quick delivery. Highly recommend!!!

:

Amazing seller!!! Excellent communication and very quick delivery. Highly recommend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment