Thursday, September 17, 2020

Compose Background Music For Your Videos











About:

If you need music for your instagram, youtube or any social site videos, you've come to the right place. You can give me some musical references of what you would like your music to be or leave it all to me. Check the music on my gallery so you know what you can have. Anything from programmed music to real musicians playing live

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can be said about Churrogreen that has not already been said about say the discovery of the wheel, shoelace plastic, the fidget spinner? He was truly an epic in delivery and performance. Before I hired ChurroGreen my life was a sordid mess. When I had soup I did not know if I tasted my personal chef's magical blend of spices or my own bitter tears. But now I know. I have been dancing to his different drum since I downloaded it, I am so happy I want to teach the world to sing, if I were not such a recluse in my own castle. Thank you, only you and St Jude (Hey Jude, what's up) can answer my players.

Seller's Response:

Quick response and I'm really happy with the work you did for me.

Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job fulfilling what I needed done fast and delivered quickly!

:

I always have the best clients. This time was no exception. Everything OK

:

Seller did an outstanding job, communicated and worked with me to make my project. Fantastic work!




No comments:

Post a Comment