Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Manage Your Social Media Marketing And Create Custom Content











About:

I will be your Social Media Manager and Content Creator for 1 Month



I offer social media management service which will help your business to gain awareness and branding. 



I can create content and manage you Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.



This gig includes:


  • Action Plan development
  • Content creation for all your platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter)
  • Post Scheduling
  • Community Management (Engage with your audience)
  • Reporting
  • Regular contact on Fiverr


I have been working in online marketing for over 4 years now. I specialized in Social Media because I love it. I spent 1000s of hours and $1000s to learn social media and I'm continuously learning.



The greatest benefit to work with me is that I worked in different fields such as bridal gown fashion, furniture & wood production, jewelry, toys, NGO, business and software.



I love to work in different industries because I learn a lot from my clients/partners. I would call it a partnership as I know online marketing and YOU know your industry.

We work to together to create an online identity for your brand.



For a more detailed discussion please contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment