Saturday, November 28, 2020

Your Virtual Assistant And Data Entry Collector











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

I will be your data entry Virtual Assistant and do accurate excel Data Entry, web research and copy-paste tasks as per your provided information...

 

Being your VIRTUAL ASSISTANT I provide the following services

1.    Online/ Offline Data Entry

2.    Excel Data Entry

3.    Copy Paste Work

4.    Scanned Pages to Excel or Word

5.    Business Cards details in excel

6.    Virtual Assistant

7.    PDF Conversions(PDF to Excel & PDF to Word)

8.    Data Collection

9.    Microsoft Word data entry

10. Web Research

 

Why you should choose me?



· Quality work

· Fast Delivery available

· Unlimited Revisions

· Good Customer Support

· 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Important: If you are interested, It would be much appreciated If you order me, please first message me and discuss the project/task before order. If i am offline just leave a massage with your work details, I will Response ASAP.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment