Sunday, November 29, 2020

Be Your Twitch Manager And Help Bring In Viewers











About:

I am very familiar with twitch. I have another gig that promotes streamers and is very successful. I have decided that I want to become even closer to people and help them succeed in becoming a full-time streamer. With this gig, you will no doubt see growth within your channel. This gig can be for any level of streamer, whether you are new to twitch or have been streaming for years. I will be available to assist you all the way and give valuable insight into everything twitch. I can also prepare for you a specialized list of games to play and at what times to maximize growth.

Reviews


:

It's very rare to see a seller make extension in their time to fulfill any doubts, concerns, and answer any and all final, remaining questions to set clients onto the next stage of their journey as working independent streamers, which is tough in itself. Initially, it was good and helpful from LM to lend some resources out to me, but the extension allowed us to have time for a consultation, and a more personal look into what would make the stream, and myself better. When you extend this from 1 week to a longer period, it allows you to also gain more of a measure on your brand, and how you are learning yourself, which is why you'd book longer periods with her. Thank you!

:

Was extremely professional! Communicated constantly throughout the whole process. Went above and beyond by giving tips on how to improve and helped create a highlight video. I highly recommend, will be using again in the near future!

:

Very kind and helpful. She gave me great tips and advice to help my twitch channel grow! Totally recommend her and I look forward to working with her again in the future!

:

very talented coach, will buy again!

:

The fact that she will continue to provide support if contacted makes me feel secured about my purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment