Monday, November 2, 2020

Convert PDF To Word Or Power Point











About:

Hi,   I am Marylean Boidya..I worked as social media manager and digital marketing manager .  I am expert in (MS Word), (MS Excel), (MS PowerPoint) . I am special Data Analyst in MS Excel Formula & Accounts works. I can finish your works on time with loaded with precision 100%.



What I can do for You:
  • PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
  • Word, Excel, Power Point, Web Pages to PDF.
  • PNG, JPEG to Editable Document.
  • I can convert any format.
  • Edit PDF (any type, with exact/same fonts match).
  • Documents Edits and Extraction.
  • Remove or add page, images, headers, footer, backgrounds or objects.
  • Formatting Layout, Styles, Fonts..
  • Typing of scanned Pdf / Images to Word & Excel.
  • Design or create and insert cover page.
  • Create non-editable files.
  • Excel Formulas & Summarize 
  • 100% Manual works


Why you should place order?
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 100% professional 
  • Quick Response
  • 100% Accuracy
  • In Time Deliver

    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment