Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Consult You About Google, Facebook And Linkedin Accounts











About:

What I teach to you:

  • Niche ads
  • Building ads (text + banner)
  • Finding your audience
  • Choosing the right images
  • Writing engaging headlines
  • Using the best Call-To-Action
  • Understanding the numbers
  • Analyzing your campaigns
  • Testing your ads for higher conversions
  • Scaling your budget and audiences
  • When to turn your ad off
  • When to start a new ad
  • Pixels



Recommendation: Please contact with me before ordering! So I can talk to you about your needs, expectations and goals.

Reviews


:

excellent work and feedback!

:

Seller was abrupt and rude. I did not receive what I asked for, however it was too much work to argue over $18. Seller did not answer questions I had - written English is very poor. The most incredible thing is that he said I was "disrespectful" of his time because I placed my order on a Saturday - during his weekend.

:

Great job.

:

great work, highly recommended for tracking set-ups:)

:

He did not seem the material as well as I thought he would. It seemed many questions I was answering myself to him. I think he is a good looking for more of a basic level as did not seem like he knows the stuff thoroughly and was extremely slow naviagating.




No comments:

Post a Comment