Friday, November 13, 2020

Get Your Server 75 Real Discord Users











About:

I will be advertising your server in various servers, and will make sure you get the amount of joins you paid for! I have been on discord for over 3 years now, and have gather enough respect and reputation and i have 2 years of experience as an AD manager, so you can expect good results.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The amount of service is delivered but the quality is not something I am looking for. People were added without permission and this is not "real users" for me

Seller's Response:

Its kinda dumb that you want to promote your so called "Crypto page" with 30$ worth of users, if you don't know how to shill then its not my fault.

:

Excellent Job. Hopefully he’ll continue to provide me his services

:

I surely will! Thank you for having trust in me!

:

Good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment