Monday, November 2, 2020

Assist You In Web Research











About:

            Web Research
You are most welcome to my Gig
I will be very much happy if I can be your Perfect Virtual Assistant .
1oo% accuracy and your satisfaction is my first and foremost priority.

I have post graduation in English Literature. I have  fluency both in verbal and written English.
I am very much interested in Web Research.
I have already gather a huge experience in Web Research.



My Cordial services


►Web Research

►Data Entry

►Email Collecting

►Email Writing



►Email Sending

►Email Answering

►Email Checking

►Email Research

►Data Base Entry

►English Typing

►Creating Spreadsheet

►Copy Paste

►Social Media Flyers

►Creating Email Campaigns

►Collecting Targeted Clients Information

►Converting File From PDF to Word

►Converting File From Word to PDF

►Social Media Management






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment