Thursday, March 11, 2021

Make Any Schematic Desgin And Pcb Layout











About:

Hi,
I AM Electronic engineer and inventor.
I am an expert in PCB Design in Altium,Eagle with more than 50 products designed which are currently running in the market successfully.
Experienced in field of Embedded System Design and develompent.
Im Full Stack Developer( prototype/ PCB/ firmware/software/Mobile Application/Mobile accersories).
I will ensure that it works very well. delivery is your dead line.


My Services
Circuit
PCB Design 
PCB debugging
Circuit Troubleshooting and etc.
 I will design a PCB for you with following software.
         1. Proteus
         2. Kicad
         3. Express PCB
         4. Eagle
         5. Altium Designer
         6. Orcad
         7.Easy EDA
Please do leave a message before placing an order. I am available 24 hours, 7 days a week.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for delivering professional work

Seller's Response:

Very professional and on point with delivery. My second order with him and I'm very satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou very very much.

Seller's Response:

Hasnat created a PCB design for me based on an existing PCB image. He was able to manage the work without the schematics and provided professional result. I got some extras as well, tanks.

:

Thankyou very much, your review is my honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment