Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Be Amazon Fba Coach Business Consultant And Amazon Mentor Via Skype











About:

Hello, I have over 4 years of experience with profitably selling and helping others sell on Amazon FBA. I can help you get started with FBA, find profitable products. helping with promotions/ads, creating listings, shipping plans, and any other questions that you may have. Please feel free to contact me! Thank you.



*Please note: this listing is for coaching and mentorship over chat, we can also do screen sharing if needed!* 

Reviews


:

Wow he really over delivered, clear guidance and full effort in his help. I explained my situation and goals and he gave me advice on how to reach them and offered to review the progress I already made. He is clearly very experienced.

:

Excellent work from start to finish!

:

He goes on a skype call with you and helps out a lot! Great communication and work.

:

Great work and communication

:

Very happy, Malik did great work for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment