Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Build Your Positive Online Repute











About:

in this time everyone wants to have good repute all around google. i am providing my customers with this facility. i have a team of writers and contributors who write and post blogs across high DA and PA sites. payment only after live link. these sites get indexed on google within 7 days. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with a lot of different Fiverr vendors over the course of more than 3 years and it's rare for me to give a negative review. It comes down to really poor communication: -- This vendor didn't make it clear they needed me to write brand new articles - instead telling me new restrictions on why they couldn't use content I sent -- They had their team write bogus articles to propagate to our google first page - these articles contain total nonsense and we will have to publish new proper articles and promote them to fix this-these make us look bad. -- I received multiple threatening emails from publications their team apparently didn't pay. Vendor told me she can't control her team.

:

Seller communicated well and delivered quickly.

:

Great work

:

Good person

:

Wonderful. We do a lot of work with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment