Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Set Up A Local Adwords Campaign











About:

About me
I am full-time Digital Marketer Google Partner and a Certified AdWords & PPC Expert with 7+ years of PPC and Marketing experience; currently managing accounts of more than 100 clients. 


What I can do for you :


- Complete Management of your account


Landing Page Review
Keyword Research & Optimization
Outstanding Ad Copy
Enhance Ads with Ad Extensions
Device optimization (when needed)
Bid Management
Negative keyword implementations to exclude irrelevant traffic
Reporting in professional PDF form
**For monthly budgets exceeding $5000 , please contact me for a custom quote**


Be assured, I will treat your campaigns as if they were my own.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not what I ordered

:

I still give 5 stars but I think cominication can be improved

:

thanks for suggestion

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment