Saturday, March 6, 2021

Run Adwords Keyword Research On Semrush











About:

SEMrush is a great tool, but expensive. Let me run the reports for you!



Keyword reports are critical to the success of any SEM campaign. Learn where you stand against your competition and get ready to dominate the rankings!



Reports included:



  • Related keywords - Volume, Trend, Keyword Density, Cost Per Click, Level of Competition, SERP Features, Results in SERP
  • Ad History Report: Domains, URL, Rankings and Ad Content


I will try and get you the report in 1 day, but if not I will get it for you next day.



Book the gig today, and let's start dominating the competition!



*All reports limited to first 1000 rows of data. Need more? Please send me a message!

Reviews


:

Great service!

:

Top Dewjohnsonlh! It met my expectations, thanks.

:

Good work!

:

Good stuff. Just what I was looking for.

:

Drew did keyword research for me. He over-delivered by providing an extensive list with detailed analysis as well as associated phrases. Plus he was super responsive - I had my results in less than 24 hours. I'll definitely use his services in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment