Monday, March 29, 2021

Mailchimp Landing Page, Autoresponders Professionally











About:

Hello there, I am an expert in email marketing and customer management systems and I will design a professional landing page, autoresponders, etc.


I have experience in using several email marketing tools and software including MailChimp, sendpulse, getresponse, Aweber, sendgrid, benchmark, convertkit, etc.




SERVICES I OFFER


  • App Landing page
  • Wordpress Landing Page
  • Wix Landing Page
  • Shopify Landing Page
  • Sales Funnel Landing Page
  • Launching page
  • Promo page
  • Amazing, Fully Responsive and Unique Newsletter
  • MailChimp Landing Page Design
  • Thank you Page For New Customers


MORE


  • Guide you in Opening a Professional MailChimp Account
  • Create MailChimp List
  • Import Email List and Audience to Mailchimp
  • Create Amazing, Fully Responsive and Unique Newsletter email template
  • Setup, Personalize and Send Email Campaign
  • Integrate Website with MailChimp
  • Signup/Subscribe Form Design
  • Pop up Form Page integration into Website


WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER ME


  • Certified expert
  • 100% Quality work guaranteed
  • Detailed work progress
  • Super fast delivery service
  • Unlimited revisions


For further inquiries, Kindly contact me before order. I’m interested in giving you the best service.


Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller! Will do business again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again

Seller's Response:

He did exactly what we wanted for the website and gave helpful suggestions. I would definitely recommend.

:

Thanks again

:

Very responsive! Gave me exactly what I asked for, plus offered additional great ideas to make the result better. I would work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment