Saturday, January 30, 2021

Work On An Existing Discord Server











About:

I will work on your existing server to make it stunning yet professional and polished looking for you and your community!


Whether you need a server for gaming, streaming, study group, anime, premium subscribers, esports, clans, cryptocurrency or just a regular hangout server, you got it covered.


I do research on the theme to make the perfect server for your need. Every order comes with unlimited revisions. Customer satisfaction is my top priority!


Basic - Great Looking ($15)
  • Permission Adjustment
  • Up to 100 Emojis
  • Kewl looking Greeting System
  • Music bot
  • Moderation Bots
  • Unlimited Revisions


Standard - Professional Looking ($30)
  • Everything from Basic ($15)
  • Up to 200 Emojis
  • Channels with matching emojis
  • Community ranking with leaderboard
  • Log for deleted messages
  • Streamer announcements
  • Server Games (Trivia, RPG and more)
  • Welcome Page with Graphical Contents


Premium - Stunning and Awesome ($50)
  • Fancy looking
  • Everything from Basic & Standard
  • Self roles with animated banners
  • Up to 400 Emojis
  • Updated Rules and Information
  • Advanced Bots (auto roles, ticket system, patreon and more)


Need something else? Just contact me and I will happily include that with premium.


★ Check out the reviews below! ★

Reviews


:

The work that was put into the server was phenomenal. The cleanliness, organization made it easy for members of my community and future members to get together and chit-chat/hangout. Faith does amazing work, and I would recommend her to person who wants to work on their discord/start a new discord. I would 100% work with Faith again.

:

I'm very pleased with the how my Discord looks! I'm new so I don't have a large community but this will make people more inclined to using my server as it slowly starts to grow and has everything anyone would look for in a server :)

:

I couldn't have asked for a better service. Do yourself a favor, order from Faith, and order the premium gig - it is worth every single penny!

:

Couldn't recommend her enough. Themed perfectly, answered all my questions, delivered above and beyond. She truly wowed my server and already have people commenting how much more amazing it is...just thank you so much!!!!!!

:

I am lost for words faith really did outdid herself super resourceful definitely will go to her if I have any discord questions or projects




No comments:

Post a Comment