Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Telemarket Your Product Or Service











About:

I am a seasoned marketing professional, appointment setter and lead generator. I will get your foot in the door! Making your company successful is my focus.
If you require additional resources I have associates I will bring on board and manage. I have worked with and trained all of them.
I Have a great phone voice. 


I am a Professional Contractor, not an Employee. My fee includes: 


Includes - contact list
Includes - call tracking,
Includes - call reporting,
Includes - campaign analytics, 
Includes - personalized emails,  
Includes - voicemail drop, 
Includes - Schedule follow-ups, and 
Includes - Transfer live calls.
 


I prefer to work with the owner or manager of the company directly. Preference given to companies offering long term commitments and that have established businesses. I have many excellent sources and some great, workable ideas that I use for a variety of industries. My experience, maturity, abilities and natural sales approach bring results, and I work very hard for my clients. I would be an asset to your organization. Total transparency, and truly believe that the work that I do is a direct reflection of that very fact.

Reviews


:

Works fast

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment