Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Capture Outdoor Waterfall Photo Deliver Edited And Raw Files











About:

I am a published photographer, and love to travel.



I will travel anywhere in New York State for no extra fee. The location can be chosen by me, with specifications given. Otherwise, we will have a conversation and choose the best location prior to the start of the work.



I will capture as many images, but will present what best meets the specifications provided before the start of the work.



Once three acceptable images are chosen, I will complete edits and provide them in high resolution files. The RAW files will be included ($5 fee for storage/transfer services). You will gain full ownership of the final files and have editing privileges for the RAW file as you see fit.



I can extend a website for reference to my work, if required.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment