Saturday, January 2, 2021

Pitch Your TV Show Idea To Production Companies











About:

I work as a consultant in a variety of fields. I work closely with many TV production companies. I seek out talent and hook them up with TV shows. TV/Film is a very difficult industry to navigate, much less break into. Most production companies will not even accept unsolicited material so the average person really has no way to "break in".



I will critique your idea/concept and offer suggestions and tips on how to refine it.  I dispel myths where applicable. That is what you get with the $10 gig.  I'll tell you what works with your idea, and what won't.  I'll tell you to go back to the drawing board if necessary because this business is no-nonsense.  The only difference in the evaluations is the speed in which I deliver them.



Getting my gig extras or custom order is where I  actually pitch your idea or concept. 

**I don't just pitch anything submitted.  IF it has merit, meets minimal industry standards, and my own criteria, then I might recommend a pitch.  That is the purpose of the EVAL; to evaluate it, critique it, offer help, suggestions and insight. It is also to determine if the concept is pitch worthy.

Reviews


:

He was on time with the submission returning to us. He was very precise with explaining his thoughts without it being a harsh critique. I liked the fact that he not only told us what works and does not work; but he gave great commentary to how we could make the piece better. As an artist, I completely respected his constructive criticism and would definitely use him again.

:

Good feedback. But I think there may have been a miscommunication of expectations but maybe that was my fault. Overall he seems to know what he’s doing. Is still recommend.

:

Excellent advise and provided lots of clarity

:

Useful advice.

:

Professional and knowledgeable Real nuts and bolts information Will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment