Friday, January 1, 2021

Qr Code World Class Creative Artistic And Ambitious Graphics Designer











About:

I am a creative, artistic and ambitious Graphics Designer with a talent for thinking outside the box and coming up with innovative ideas and designs. I graduated with a 1st Class honours degree in Graphic Design from Mumbai University and subsequently have worked in the design industry for the past 9 years. I pride myself in providing excellent service to all stakeholders and seeing the positive impact I make in people’s lives and businesses.

  • This is an effective statement because the candidate highlights their valuable 1st class degree in Graphic Design and previous work experience in the design industry. Additionally, the candidate makes mention of their personal qualities, such as having the ability to think outside the box, to further indicate their suitability for the job.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment