Thursday, August 13, 2020

Analyze Your Small Business Website











About:

GREAT GIFT FOR A SMALL BUSINESS!



Hello! I'm Elizabeth Marie. I've been working in the marketing and web fields for over 10 years.

***Specializing in successful coaching for small and local business websites ****

I love to help small businesses get up and running on the web.



I will examine your site and tell you what you can do better. I also offer keyword help and marketing advice.



$5   >>>   Analyzation of your web site & 15 minute coaching session

$10  >>>  Analyzation of your web site & 30 minute coaching session

$10  >>>  Set-up Google Analytics

$12  >>>  Complete keyword research and help on 5-7 pages

$20  >>>  Complete keyword research and help on a 8-12 pages





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment