Thursday, August 13, 2020

Update Or Fix Entries On Imdb











About:

Hi, am an IMDb Pro member since a few years by now. The membership costs about 150 $ per year plus taxes. By being a member I have lots of options to update IMDb entries easier and faster than regular members.


I did lots and lots of updates for movies I have made myself but also for other independent movies.


Here are a few examples what I could change: I can put up cast and crew credits, I can change titles of movies (for example if the working title is different than the actual title), I can upload posters, stills and other pictures (but unfortunately no headshots for actors), I can change genres (also from feature to short and the other way around), I can link reviews, I can split up or merge persons that are falsely listed as one or two persons with the same name and so on...


If you aren't sure if the changes you want to make are possible, just drop me a mail and we find out together.


In my other gigs I offer Special Thanks and Producer credits on short and feature films I am currently working on.

Reviews


:

Went above and beyond! Super fast!

:

Quick and easy seller

:

Understands what is needed, quick and easy job done

:

Quick and completed as requested :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment