Monday, August 31, 2020

Advertise For You On My London Films, Festivals News Website











About:

Hello!



The London Tree Blog is based in London,UK. I would love to ADVERTISE and PROMOTE your AMAZON PRODUCTS (I'm an Amazon Affiliate); iOS, ANDROID and CHROME APPS; KINDLE EBOOKS; ONLINE MAGAZINES, LUXURY TRAVEL COMPANIES and HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS, PROPERTY BUSINESSES, FASHION and BEAUTY PRODUCTS, MODELLING AGENCIES, FILMS, BLOG SITES and everything else.

You can find my site by searching for 'TheLondonTree' on Google.



I will mention the link of your website, business or product including all the social media links that you will provide me with.



For the $5 gig, a Banner will be placed at the bottom of an existing post, with social media links and a back link to the website



Not only that, all my posts are shared on my Facebook , Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr & Flipbook not just once but many times. Your links will remain on my site forever and it will be viewed every time someone visits it.



Its a bargain isn't it?!



NOTE: Audios & Videos should be from websites which allow Embedding. eg; YouTube & Soundcloud



Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awaiting results

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Delivered as requested

Seller's Response:

thank you. i hope you order again.

:

Great job, many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment