Monday, August 31, 2020

A Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

Hi there, Welcome to my gig page!



I am a professional video editor with over 8 years experience editing and creating video files of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects.



If you're looking to have you video files professionally edited, then you're in the right place.



Why work with me?



  • Professional editing
  • Edited Video(s) delivered in any format
  • Quick delivery within 24 hours
  • 24/7 support
  • Unlimited revision until you're completely satisfied
  • Money back guarantee


What service do I offer?



I can help with anything related to video editing such as:



  • Color grading
  • Motion graphics
  • Sound design
  • Animated titles
  • Green screen
  • Music sync
  • subtitles and much more


Irrespective of the type of video (documentary, social media, youtube, trailer, intro/outro, music video…). I would love to have the opportunity to help you achieve your goal.  And I'm sure I will be able to help you.



Believe me, you'd be amazed at my quality of work. That's a promise!



I will look forward to hearing from you. 



Warm regards!



"brymsconsults''



J



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work produced. Highly recommended

:

Thanks. It was such a pleasure working on your project.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment