Saturday, October 3, 2020

Move Or Transfer Your Website Or Hosting











About:

About This Gig
I'll transfer, move or migrate any self-hosted website (wordpress) from one hosting to another.


Why me:
Cheapest rate.
Fastest delivery.
Can transfer any website regardless of platform.




I can transfer to/from any hosting as long as it provides necessary access.
such as Dreamhost, MediaTemple, ipage, Bluehost, hostgator, Godaddy, and everything else that provides atleast FTP and phpMyAdmin access.


I also provide on demand:
Transferring of e-mail accounts and e-mail messages 
Domain name change
Backup of your site


Please contact me before ordering and describe what you need. I promise, you won't be disappointed.


Important note:
I don't transfer to/from windows server.
SSL Installation is availbale through gig extra.
If you want to transfer to an unmanaged VPS, you need to tell me this specifically beforehand.
Please double check the login details if they are correct. Incorrect login details will add one more day to the delivery time.
Check out the FAQ section!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment