Friday, October 16, 2020

Be Your Amazing Photographer In Los Angeles California











About:

I'm located in Los Angeles CA and I can take your photo needs here. I have over 20 years of photography experience. Reach out for a quote or other prices. I have a lot of equipment that I can use to take all the photos you need, from wide-angle to a telephoto lens. I will travel outside of Los Angeles for a fee, see fees on extras. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast and easy to work with, images are great!

Seller's Response:

Great experience with Jav very accommodating and super helpful. I recommend working with Jav for anyone looking for a true professional. 5 stars!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sean. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

:

great photos :) this seller is top class, patiant and offers a very good service. if you want pictures taken with a person with heart of gold this is your guy!

:

You are an amazing person, and a very trustworthy buyer. Do not hesitate to do business with this buyer ever! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment