Saturday, October 10, 2020

Be Your Shopify Virtual Assistant VA Or Store Manager











About:

A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON With 24/7 Support
Do you need a SKILLED Virtual Assistant for Drop-shipping, E-commerce, That Already knows what to do? If Yes, Then you are at the right place
I will do any "Shopify " work for you. I am Shopify Expert and I will provide you with excellent work.


services I offer : 



  • Theme customizations
  • Uploading Products (Dsers, Oberlo..)
  • Create a professional description and title
  • Creating Collections, variants, tags...
  • Fulfilling Orders, and adding Tracking numbers.
  • Adding reviews to products (excellent way to build customers trust and increase conversions)
  • search desirable sellers in Aliexpress or any other platform as well.
  • create Spreadsheet/Excel with all info and tracking
  • customer support.
  • ...And more


Why Me rather than thousands of others : 

  • have worked with almost every plugin so it will be much easier for me to be VA
  • Worked with a variety of clients.
  • I always finish my work before the deadline without fail. 


Contact me Now.




Reviews


: :

Excellent job

:

Hammadi is polite and very professional! I will hire him again for sure

:

Wonderful service

:

Amazing. Will definitely be working again in the future. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment