Saturday, July 18, 2020

Teach You How To Get Amazing 5 Star Etsy Reviews











About:

THIS GIG IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ON ETSY. DO NOT PURCHASE GIG IF YOU SELL DIGITAL ITEMS.



Do you need help getting 5-star reviews on your Etsy shop?



If so then this gig is for you!!



You will learn...



  • My 4 messages I send to every Etsy customer
  • How to get people to leave you amazing reviews
  • How to get people to leave you photos with their reviews




You will receive...



  • 1 Youtube video explaining the four messages I send to every Etsy customer
  • My 4 Messages I send to every customer on a word doc
  • 24 Hour Delivery

  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction 

  • Excellent Communication         


Send me a message if you have any questions. I usually respond within minutes.



Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority.



I am not happy until you are happy.



CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ORDER TODAY!!





Reviews


:

Mike had a great communication with me and helped me with my question. I'm sure I will work again with him in the future!

: : : :





Teach You How To Get Amazing 5 Star Etsy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment